Enviably located moments from historic Trafalgar Square, this luxurious two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with spacious accommodation.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful period property on prestigious Whitehall
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features modern and sleek kitchen area with appliances
- Two contemporary bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Contemporary neutral décor and sleek wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whitehall is a highly prestigious address located between the many attractions of the West End and the historic and cultural attractions of Parliament Square.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kastner and Ovens
The best lunch stop in Covent Garden bar none. They have a daily changing menu of healthy salads and dishes to take away.
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup. The atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Charing Cross station
Southeastern Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,345 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000