This stunning two bedroom third floor apartment set in a new luxury development on the Strand boasts an open-plan reception, lovely sleek kitchen and a private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor apartment
- Set in a new luxury development
- Large reception room with balcony
- Stylish kitchen with marble worktop
- Sleek bathroom with separate en suite
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- 24 hour concierge
- Swimming pool and gymnasium
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Positioned in the heart of central London, Gladstone House is moments away from the River Thames, Covent Garden and Fleet Street. Temple Underground Station is also moments away.
The Strand locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,041 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900