Offering bright and generously proportioned interiors have been recently renovated to a high standard and set within a secure mansion block, this delightful 2 bedroom flat is ideally located close to Victoria Station.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block in Westminster
- Well arranged over the 1st floor
- Light 2 bedroom flat with two en suites
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Open plan contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Fantastic location close to Victoria
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £694 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 641 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Greencoat Place is situated close to a number of local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Rochester Row with Victoria Street also nearby hosting many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.