Boasting bright and neutrally decorated interiors with modern fixtures and fittings throughout, this charming three bedroom apartment benefits from a fantastic location moments from Pimlico underground station station.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the second floor and accessed via lift
- Three bedroom with fitted storage in each
- Generous reception room/kitchen with balcony access
- Modern and beautifully presented interiors
- Off-street car parking space
- Close to the many fashionable shops along Victoria Street
- Enviable location moments from St James's Park
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chapter Street is located just off Vauxhall Bridge Road which hosts many local conveniences and pavement lined cafes leading into Victoria, Victoria Street can also be found within close proximity benefiting from many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £921 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 868 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000