Set on the 3rd floor, this impressive and spacious 3 bedroom luxury apartment boasts parquet wooden floors, 3 double bedrooms, a private balcony and ample storage within a prestigious new development with Lift access.
- Substantial reception with space to entertain
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parquet wooden floors and feature lighting
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Building with lift, concierge, swimming pool and gym
- Easy access to Westminster
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,394 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Victoria line, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
John Islip Street is ideally located for the many street cafes and restaurants available within Westminster Village while St James's park and Victoria are within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000