Overlooking a tranquil tree-lined square in the heart of Pimlico and moments from the River Thames, this desirable two bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior within a stunning period conversion.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Situated on a tree-lined square moments from the River
- Generously arranged over the second floor
- Offers two stylish bedrooms with fitted storage
- Bright and spacious reception room with skylights
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Pimlico tube
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St George's Square boasts an exceptional location for the excellent independent shops and pavement cafés found on both Lupus Street and Warwick Way, as well as the bars and restaurants of Victoria.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 670 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000