This rare and expertly redesigned 2 bedroom luxury apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a premier red brick mansion building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage, and a high-specification finish.
- Well arranged reception with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous en suite bathroom to master bedroom
- 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Wooden floors and ample storage
- Underground parking space and on site porter
- Superb specification throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Pont Street is a sought-after address offering swift access to Harrods of Knightsbridge while Sloane Street and Sloane Square are within walking distance.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior