This rare and expertly redesigned two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a premier red brick mansion building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage, 2 a high-specification finish.
- Well arranged reception with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous en suite bathroom to master bedroom
- 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Wooden floors and ample storage
- Underground parking space and on site porter
- Superb specification throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Pont Street is a sought-after address offering swift access to Harrods of Knightsbridge while Sloane Street and Sloane Square are within walking distance.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000