Enviably located for the many fashionable amenities along Chelsea's King's Road, this stunning 1 bedroom flat offers a bright and beautifully presented interior.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the 7th floor and accessed via Lift
- Bright 1 bedroom flat with light reception room/kitchen
- Newly refurbished with modern fixtures and fittings
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 347 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Nell Gwynn House is located along Sloane Avenue where you can find a number of local conveniences and pavement lined cafes but for a more extensive range of up market shops, bars and restaurants the famous King's Road is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000