Set moments from King's Road within a prestigious residential development with a lift and porter services, this modern one bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts ample storage space.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the third floor and accessed via lift
- Light one bedroom flat with ample storage
- Modern reception room/kitchen
- Enviable location moments from the Kings Road
- Newly fitted contemporary fitted kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nell Gwynn House is located along Sloane Avenue where you can find a number of local conveniences and pavement lined cafes but for a more extensive range of up market shops, bars and restaurants the famous King's Road is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 322 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000