Offering modern interiors with a smart open-plan kitchen, this bright one bedroom apartment is located on Sloane Avenue just moments from King's Road.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the second floor accessed via lift
- Bright bedroom flat with fitted storage space
- Spacious reception room with an open plan kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address offering easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 336 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000