Located opposite a leafy garden square moments from the shops on Gloucester Road, this stunning and bright three bedroom flat offers gorgeous accommodation with eat-in kitchen and two modern bathrooms.
- A wonderful three bedroom flat
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Bright and spacious rooms with stylish décor
- Access to a lovely communal garden
- Generous reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Two well presented bathrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Courtfield Gardens is a quiet address in the heart of South Kensington within easy reach of the shops and amenities on Gloucester Road and Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000