Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a sleek open-plan kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms and a lovely west-facing private terrace.
- Stunning two bedroom flat in excellent location
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely west-facing private terrace
- Light and spacious reception room
- Designer shower room suite
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eardley Crescent is well located for a wide range of shops and amenities on Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District, Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 658 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.