Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a sleek open-plan kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms and a lovely west-facing private terrace.
- Stunning two bedroom flat in excellent location
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely west-facing private terrace
- Light and spacious reception room
- Designer shower room suite
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eardley Crescent is well located for a wide range of shops and amenities on Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District, Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 658 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000