Situated on a striking residential road, this stunning two bedroom duplex flat features generous accommodation with bright rooms, modern fittings and a superb roof terrace perfect for enjoying summer barbecues.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom first + second floor flat
- Generous reception front facing room
- Stylish separate well equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, both with fitted storage
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Amazing private rear roof terrace
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Excellent location for Earls Court's local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eardley Crescent is ideally located moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants along Earls Court Road and within South Kensington. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 832 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000