This refreshingly bright studio flat boasts contemporary accommodation with superb proportions and an ideal location in a period conversion moments from a wide range of amenities. Rent includes heating and hot water.
- Heating and hot water include in the rent
- Light and airy third floor apartment with south-east aspects
- Situated in an attractive period conversion
- Well proportioned interior with double glazed windows
- Modern fittings and fixtures
- Stylish kitchen inclusive of all electrical appliances
- Some furniture has been replaced by items equal in quality
- Washer/dryer included
A message from the landlord
Heating and hot water (but not water bills) are included in the rent. LED (economical) light bulbs. All electrical appliances (except television). Separate kitchen, windows in all three rooms (studio, kitchen, bathroom). South east orientation, which means a sunny, airy flat.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 281 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Collingham Place is ideally placed with easy access to South Kensington and Gloucester Road with their many shops, restaurants and bars and benefits from a close proximity to two large supermarkets.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...