This is a smart and well proportioned two bedroom flat situated on popular Old Brompton Road and boasting neutral decór, high ceilings and bright rooms.
- A charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Ideally located on popular Old Brompton Road
- Benefiting from well proportioned and bright accommodation
- Superb reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road offers a number of trendy cafes, while a great range of shops and eateries can be found along Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 465 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000