Set on the first floor, this incredible one bedroom flat offers light and stylish interiors on a prestigious garden square in Earls Court.
- Stylish, dual aspect reception with high ceilings
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with storage and appliances
- Light bedroom with high ceilings
- Modern bathroom with feature tiling
- Popular location in the heart of Earls Court
- Close to Earls Court Exhibition Centre and Underground
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nevern Square is a picturesque garden square offering exclusive facilities to its residents. Earls Court Road offers a wide range of amenities, as well as excellent transport links into and around London.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 385 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000