Set on the first floor, this incredible one bedroom flat offers light and stylish interiors on a prestigious garden square in Earls Court.
- Stylish, dual aspect reception with high ceilings
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with storage and appliances
- Light bedroom with high ceilings
- Modern bathroom with feature tiling
- Popular location in the heart of Earls Court
- Close to Earls Court Exhibition Centre and Underground
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nevern Square is a picturesque garden square offering exclusive facilities to its residents. Earls Court Road offers a wide range of amenities, as well as excellent transport links into and around London.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 385 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.