A lovely and bright 2 bedroom flat situated in a fabulous apartment block and benefiting from Lift, 24-hour porterage, west-facing balcony and access to The Harbour Club.
- Stunning 2 bedroom flat
- Fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 24-hour porterage and lift access
- Access The Harbour Club
- Wonderful private balcony
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Close to the amenities of Gloucester Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The apartment is ideally located moments from the many facilities and amenities of Gloucester Road and Sainsbury's.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000