Ideally located in this prestigious address, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers fantastic living space with high ceilings, superb kitchen and contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented and with neutral décor throughout
- Spacious living accommodation
- Generous front facing reception room with room to dine
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Set within a beautiful period conversion with lift
- Perfect location or Gloucester Road and South Kensington
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elvaston Place is conveniently situated moments from High Street Kensington, renowned for its wide range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 721 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000