Set on the 38th floor this stunning 2 bedroom apartment offers breathtaking wraparound views across west London with beautiful open-plan living space, access to on-site gym, swimming pool, concierge and valet parking.
- Superb 38th floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Wrap-around views across west London and the River Thames
- Beautiful open-plan living space with separate study space
- Master bedroom with fantastic en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom and modern shower room
- Access to on-site gym and benefits from 24hr concierge
- Valet parking and a designated parking space
- Sought-after development set on the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,993 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,333 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Tower in St George Wharf is a highly sought-after location on the River Thames and offers superb access to Vauxhall Underground Station for links onto the rest of London.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.