Boasting stylish interiors, this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached house benefits from an open-plan modern kitchen with generous living space, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a landscaped private garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom semi-detached house
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Open-plan contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Additional second bedroom and family bathroom
- Landscaped private garden with outdoor seating area
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Close to Hampton mainline station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,205 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,169 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Oldfield Road is situated close to Hampton mainline station for transport links in to London and moments from the vast open space of Bushy Park. A wealth of amenities can be found on Hampton High Street and within Hampton Court.
Hampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
Located right next to Bushy Park, it is open every day of the year! It holds frequent concerts around the pools that are always sold out. It's one of Hampton's hidden gems!
Best coffee and breakfast
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121