Stylish, bright and well-presented from top to bottom, this gorgeous three bedroom terrace house provides a fantastic double reception room, large eat-in kitchen, and bi-folding doors leading to the private garden.
- Bay-fronted wooden floored double reception room
- Fully-fitted dual aspect kitchen with dining area
- Under stair utility and guest WC
- Rear-aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second double bedroom with bay window
- Third smaller single bedroom/study/nursery
- Large bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bidet
- Bordered and astro lawn mature garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located for the amenities of Brentford High Street and Brentford National Rail services into central London. The river Thames is also a stones throw away, and the motorist will find the A4/M4 close by for into/out of London travel.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,114 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,715 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,088 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.