Arranged over two floors, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat has been refurbished with a modern, neutral finish in a fabulous location near Clarendon Cross.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Wonderful reception room with original fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen with door leading to patio area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Arranged over two floors
- Refurbished with a modern, neutral finish
- Lower ground floor patio area
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from Notting Hill and Holland Park while chic Clarendon Cross is also close by. The nearest underground station is Holland Park (Central line) for links into the heart of London.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Latimer Road station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.