Ideally located amongst the fashionable bars and boutiques of Kensington High Street this stunning two bedroom flat is immaculately presented throughout, boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light.
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Stunning reception room with gas fireplace
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
- Stylish en suite with twin sinks
- Sleek kitchen with wine cooler and integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Beautiful wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is close to a wide array of popular restaurants, shops and amenities on Kensington High Street.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,258 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.