A bright and spacious two bedroom flat arranged over two floors, offering recently refurbished interiors, a generously sized reception room ideal for entertaining and a superb flat roof.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Attractive period conversion
- Contemporary reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second good-sized bedroom with access to flat roof
- Fantastic location
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Gardens is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Kensington High Street. The nearest underground station is Earls Court for links into central London and Heathrow Airport.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 736 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000