Extremely well located just moments from local shops, amenities and West Kensington Underground Station (District Line), this lovely three bedroom flat is well proportioned throughout.
- Delightful three bedroom flat
- Ideally located in the heart of leafy West Kensington
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with further guest cloakroom
- Secluded rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This lovely flat is situated on a quiet residential street just moments from the local shops and amenities on North End Road.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,083 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000