Extremely well located just moments from local shops, amenities and West Kensington Underground Station (District Line), this lovely three bedroom flat is well proportioned throughout.
- Delightful three bedroom flat
- Ideally located in the heart of leafy West Kensington
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with further guest cloakroom
- Secluded rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,083 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This lovely flat is situated on a quiet residential street just moments from the local shops and amenities on North End Road.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.