Perfectly located for the green expanses of Holland Park and the amenities of Holland Park Avenue, this stylish two bedroom third floor has been refurbished throughout in a modern building block.
- Stylish two bedroom third floor (with lift) flat
- Generous reception room with door to balcony
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Located within a recently refurbished residential building
- Two larger-than-average bedrooms
- Smart shower room with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
In easy reach of the green expanses of Holland Park, Parkland Court is a charming residential building situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Holland Park, Westfield shopping centre and Notting Hill.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Shepherd's Bush Market station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 669 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000