Set within a secure portered building, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space with modern décor and access to communal gardens.
- Located on the lower ground floor of an attractive building
- Reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Dressing area with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Modern neutral décor throughout
- Recently refurbished residents gym
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 609 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
A great range of shops, bars, cafes and resaturants can be found around Edgware Road, Baker Street and Marylebone High Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also nearby.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100