A 2 bedroom house showcases a generous reception with bespoke fittings. The stunning skylight boasts an abundance of natural light. An ideal location moments away from Regent's Park promotes luxury living.
- Stunning mews house in a private mews having designated private off street parking for one car
- Open plan kitchen reception and dining area with underfloor heating, fire place and well lit glass atrium interior
- A white gloss kitchen with high spec fittings
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes; sleek, all white walk in showerroom
- Totally refurbished
- Prime location with easy access into London West End
- Unique, peaceful but central location
- Early inspection recommended
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Wyndham Mews is set moments away from the stunning shops, restaurants and bars in Marylebone. Within close proximity to the lush greenery in both Regent's Park and Hyde Park; the nearest transport links being Marylebone, Baker Street and Marble Arch Statio
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100