This superb two bedroom flat combines generous living space with recently refurbished interiors and a wonderful location close to Oxford Street and Baker Street.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double well presented bedroom
- Modern neutral décor throughout
- Desirable location moments from Oxford Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, as are the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and Baker Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 893 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100