Located on the ground floor and lower ground of a period terrace, this charming three bedroom flat has been refurbished in a contemporary-style and features a stunning reception room and wonderful private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom split-level flat.
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with Juliet balconies
- Beautiful wood floors through-out
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and two shower rooms
- Exquisite private garden and access to communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Porchester Square offers quick access to a great range of amenities on and around Queensway including the Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex, Notting Hill and the West End.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
The most beautiful café in London.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000