Benefiting from a well proportioned layout and access to a private patio garden, this beautifully presented and exceptionally bright and spacious two bedroom flat is set within a period conversion.
- Bright and spacious lower ground two bed flat
- Lovely period conversion benefiting from a great layout
- Stylish fully fitted eat-in kitchen
- Fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Good sized second bedroom also with en-suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pembridge Gardens is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Notting Hill Gate is the nearest underground station.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,072 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000