Set within a grand block with lift and porter, this modern three bedroom fifth floor flat features a wonderful dual-aspect reception room, en suite, an impressive balcony and an allocated underground parking space.
- A stylish three bedroom fifth floor flat
- Set within a grand purpose built block with lift and porter
- Bright and spacious reception room leading to balcony
- Sleek open plan kitchen with space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with en suite
- Modern bathroom
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Allocated underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bromyard Avenue is located within easy reach of the shops and amenities of Acton and the green, open space of Acton Park. The nearest station is Acton Central.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
Acton Central station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
East Acton station
Central line, Zone: 2
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,061 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151