Set within a smart development in the heart of Chiswick, this superb two bedroom second floor apartment offers elegant living space including a generous reception room opening onto a private balcony.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Exclusive gated development on Chiswick High Road
- Generous reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen with lots of storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary main bathroom
- Private balcony, off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,234 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 955 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Ravenscourt Park station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Parr Place is conveniently located moments from the wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants on Chiswick High Road. Stamford Brook Station is within easy reach.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rosemary Fries that come with the great burgers at Honest Burger are great!
A stylish café with an Argentinian twist.
A cosy pub by the Thames with lots of history. Its views and atmosphere make it the perfect spot for a pint or two.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000