A superb two bedroom flat offering stylish modern living space within an attractive gated development right next to the River Thames.
- Located on the second floor of a secure gated development
- Bright dual-aspect reception room
- Stylish kitchen with great storage and space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Modern and well presented bathroom
- Private decked balcony accessed via kitchen
- Secure off-street parking
- Neutral décor and attractive wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Bridge Court is moments from the amenities along Strand-on-the-Green and the River Thames. The comprehensive amenities of Kew and Chiswick are all within easy reach.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Kew Bridge station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.