Enviably located, this bright two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor offers modern and spacious interiors, high ceilings, well proportioned rooms and an extensive communal garden.
- Lovely two bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Bright, bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan fitted kitchen
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with en-suites
- Mezzanine level providing extra living space
- Access to fantastic communal garden
- Ample storage
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Madeley Road is ideally located close by to numerous transport links, the nearest stations are Ealing Broadway and North Ealing. The green open spaces of Ealing Common are nearby as well as the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Electric Coffee Co.
Listed in numerous publications, including the London Coffee Guide 2015, this cafe is perfect for those in search of good coffee in London. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches.
Charlotte's Place Restaurant
2AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Good Food Guide's Restaurant of the Year 2013. A family run place overlooking Ealing Common, where the food is unbelievable...
Yvon's Artisan Patissier
Serving cakes, sandwiches, pastries and breakfast, this cafe/patisserie is also a great place for a quick lunch and coffee.
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Ealing Common station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 606 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550