A stunning and generous four bedroom flat situated in a lovely garden square close to the many amenities and boutiques of Kensington High Street - perfect for those with a family, but who also love to shop!.
- Offers motorists easy access to the A40 (M) and A4/M4
- Located close to High Street Kensington Underground Station
- Lift and porter
- Superb location with access to the beautiful Iverna Garden Square
- Fabulous reception room, amazing dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- contemporary eat-in kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located moments from the tranquil greenery of Kensington Gardens, the amenities of Kensington High Street and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,875 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000