Set within a lovely period conversion in the heart of Maida Hill, this impressive architect-designed two bedroom flat offers striking living and entertaining space throughout and a garden.
- Outstanding and unique two bedroom garden flat
- Architect designed and offering striking living space
- Set within an unassuming period conversion
- Stunning wood-clad reception room
- Bespoke kitchen with sliding doors to garden
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- One further generous double bedroom
- Beautiful landscape garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Portnall Road provides a peaceful residential address in the heart of Maida Hill, with easy access to the bustling amenities of Notting Hill and Ladbroke Grove, with Maida Vale and Queen's Park also within easy reach.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Westbourne Park station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Queen's Park station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 2
Kilburn Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £754 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 780 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.