Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts generously proportioned, stylish living space throughout and an ideal location in Bloomsbury.
- Stunning two bedroom flat within beautiful period building
- Spacious accommodation arranged over the fifth floor
- Boasts stylish reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Well presented master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Offers generous second bedroom with storage
- Benefits from an excellent location in Bloomsbury
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from Russell Square Gardens with an excellent range of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as an intimate, homely atmosphere, the pizzas are delicious and very very affordable, starting at only £5!
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
Hands down the tastiest 'cheap' steak in London. There's only one steak on the menu and it's priced at an amazing £10...the sides are great too and also very good value for money.
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,257 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 793 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900