Beautifully presented throughout this stunning second floor one bedroom flat boasts open-plan living space, sleek bathroom with shower, modern kitchen and an excellent location.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with shower
- Close to a wealth of amenities on Chancery Lane and Holborn
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Court is peacefully located between Chancery Lane and Holborn offering a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Chancery Lane underground station is also within easy reach.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 503 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.