Ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury this fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright, modern interiors throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Sleek open-plan reception/kitchen with feature fireplace
- Offers well presented and generous bedroom
- Features smart and modern bathroom
- Desirable location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Goodge Street station
Northern line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,417 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 455 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900