Smartly presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and benefits from an expansive private roof terrace.
- Superb two bedroom flat on the third floor
- Smart residential building with lift access and porter
- Modern reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented and generous bedrooms
- Excellent location in the heart of Holborn
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Holborn is a great central location with the shops, bars and restaurants of the West End within easy reach.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 871 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900