Boasting crisp, contemporary interiors and high-quality fittings, this stunning two bedroom apartment is located within an attractive portered building adjacent to Covent Garden Market.
- Stunning two bedroom flat adjacent to Covent Garden
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Amazing location in the heart of London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tavistock Street is surrounded by a wealth of shops and restaurants, while the theatres, bars and clubs of the West End are also in abundance. Transport links include Covent Garden and Charing Cross Underground Stations.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
The best and juiciest burger I have ever had! They have fantastic deals as well that enable you to get brilliant quality food for a reasonable price. The restaurant is very small, quaint and even offers cosy blankets if you're feeling a little nippy!
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900