Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Angel, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Angel, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Angel, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

Colebrooke Row, Islington, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a sought-after location, this sensational one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented and provides a smart bathroom and kitchen with period features. Read more.

Batchelor Street, Angel, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat set in a stylish modern development in Angel benefiting from generously sized rooms and a sought-after location. Read more.

Micawber Wharf, Micawber Street, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Halton Road, Highbury and Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this one bedroom flat further benefits from a stunning reception room, and a modern, naturally bright kitchen. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within a converted Victorian mission hall, this bright one bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and within easy reach of the popular local amenities. Read more.

Danbury Street, Islington, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This elegant one bedroom period flat is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures throughout. Read more.

St Peter's Street, Islington, N1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably placed moments from the excellent selection of exciting amenities Upper Street has to offer, this great one bedroom flat also boasts a balcony and modern designs. Read more.

Doves Yard, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

The security of a gated development in a fantastic location close to fashionable Upper Street, this one bedroom flat comprises stylish accomodation with the luxury of a power shower. Read more.

Cloudesely Road, Angel, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout this stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a gorgeous tree-lined residential development just moments from a fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent one bedroom flat boasting modern and neutral interiors throughout having been recently refurbished to a high standard, set in a fantastic Angel location. Read more.

Queens Head Street, Angel, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat, recently refurbished with stylish, contemporary fittings, is ideally located on a quiet residential street in Islington. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and a fantastic location in Islington. Read more.

Wynyatt Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape