Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties to rent in Archway, N19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Archway, N19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Archway, N19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the second floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Tremlett Grove, Tufnell Park, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a great one bedroom flat in Tufnell Park, boasting a spacious bedroom with integrated storage and a lovely bright reception room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape