Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Archway, N19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Archway, N19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Archway, N19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wedmore Gardens, Archway, N19

849950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Marlborough Road, Holloway, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A unique two bedroom duplex flat, which provides stylish accommodation with high ceilings and contemporary open-plan accommodation, and is located close to Archway Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

735000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over two floors of a period conversion on a quiet residential road, this superb two bedroom duplex flat boasts spacious and immaculately presented interiors with stunning roof terrace and plentiful natural light. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fairbridge Road, Archway, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom apartment boasts a light flooded open-plan living space, with high ceilings and a stylish fitted kitchen, and further offers an en suite to the master bedroom and separate family bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fairmead Road, Tufnell Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom garden flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a gorgeous bay-fronted reception room and brilliant fitted kitchen with ample space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

Tollington Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This brilliant two bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic reception room flooded with natural light, with a great modern kitchen and sleek bathroom, and further benefits from good storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warltersville Road, Stroud Green, N19

420000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Vikki Vikki Broad1