Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Artesian Village, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Artesian Village, W2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Artesian Village, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Colville Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

1600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Offering an exceptionally high finish throughout this desirable two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts ample living and entertaining space, private garden is enviably located moments from Portobello Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Chepstow Villas, Notting Hill Gate, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented in a modern style, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat boasts a beautiful roof terrace with outside lighting, two good-sized bedrooms and a fantastic reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wonderfully arranged over two floors and overlooking an exquisite communal garden, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a large master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a purpose-built development, this superb two bedroom flat features bright accommodation with off-street parking at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

975000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally situated over two floors this bright and spacious two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, well equipped kitchen and lovely private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor of this period conversion, located on a quiet residential street moments from Westbourne Grove and Portobello. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1