Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 20 2 bedroom properties for sale in Beckenham, BR3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Beckenham, BR3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Beckenham, BR3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crescent Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning split-level two bedroom church conversion offers beautifully presented accommodation, including a bright open-plan living space with original features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An elegant two bedroom flat set within a historical period conversion on a prestigious residential road within close proximity of three rail stations. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely Grade 2 listed period conversion this stunning two bedroom top floor split-level apartment is beautifully presented throughout and combines bright spacious interiors with superb period detail. Leasehold. Read more.

River Grove Park, Beckenham, BR3

465000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fully refurbished two bedroom first floor apartment with stunning communal gardens offers a generous open-plan reception/dining room and balcony and is located within a peaceful area close to Beckenham High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rectory Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful block moments away from Beckenham Junction Station, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation, including a bright open-plan reception/dining room, well equipped kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Lawn Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic development this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation, two double bedrooms, plentiful storage, communal gardens, private patio area and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Albemarle Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic modern development moments from Beckenham Junction this stylish two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with a superb open-plan reception room, sleek kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Beckenham, BR3

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located just moments from Beckenham High Street, this two bedroom third floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with a large semi-open plan kitchen/reception room providing a great living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Blandford Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully presented first floor period maisonette boasts fantastic modern interiors throughout, benefiting from a quaint balcony and large private garden, with a superb eat-in kitchen and separate utility room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shannon Way, Beckenham, BR3

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Southend Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This smart two bedroom flat is located on the ground floor of a bright and inviting block in a great location close to Beckenham High Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bromley Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Providing a private entrance and a huge rear garden extending to over 100', this first floor two bedroom period conversion is peacefully set back from the road and presented in fantastic condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, first floor flat set in the heart of Beckenham, offering a generously sized reception room, bright and well proportioned bedrooms and a sizeable kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherborne Court, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic fourth floor two bedroom flat is presented with a contemporary and outstanding neutral finish throughout. Offering stunning views this flat is a hidden gem within Anerley. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southend Lane, Sydenham, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This second floor, two bedroom flat boasts a private balcony, two double bedrooms, plenty of space throughout and a dual-aspect reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackington Crescent, Beckenham, BR3

275000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generously sized two bedroom flat featuring a bright reception room, a spacious kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackington Crescent, Beckenham, BR3

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dunfield Road, Beckenham Hill, SE6

249995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dunfield Road, Beckenham, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure, purpose-built block, this two bedroom first floor flat offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, including a spacious reception room and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Chloe and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Chloe Dixon1