Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Belgravia, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belgravia, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Belgravia, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment is situated within a lovely building with fantastic communal areas and offers beautifully presented interiors finished to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Take in the impressive views of the River from this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment, located within a stylish new Riverside development moments from Chelsea Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an exceptional location moments from Knightsbridge, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers a fantastic reception room with space to dine, stunning modern kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning lower ground floor two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior finish with large extended reception room, two entrances, private patio and highlighted throughout with classic period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering plenty of charm and character this two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious kitchen and an impressive layout with patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Ebury Bridge Road, Victoria, SW1W

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1