Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belsize Park, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belsize Park, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belsize Park, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Belsize Square, Belsize Park, NW3

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fantastic lower ground floor flat set within a glorious period building, that has been recently refurbished to an immaculate and contemporary standard. Boasting very high ceilings and lovely wood floors. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is a luxurious and imposing three bedroom flat in a newly redeveloped period conversion, boasting a huge reception room with high ceilings and wood floors, and offered with three spacious double bedrooms. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is an grand and impressive three bedroom flat on desirable Wedderburn Road that boasts high ceilings; plenty of space and interiors in fantastic condition. Read more.

Adamson Road, Belsize Park, NW3

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic three bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors situated within a lovely period conversion offering bright and spacious interiors, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Camden, NW3

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A superb three bedroom flat offering spacious accommodation boasting a large reception room with open-plan fitted kitchen, conservatory, garden and an excellent location in the heart of Camden. Read more.

Parkhill Road, Belsize Park, NW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape