Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belsize Park, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belsize Park, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belsize Park, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eldon Grove, Hampstead, NW3

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Stunning penthouse apartment boasting direct access via lift and a spacious reception room opening onto a superb 31' decked roof terrace with great rooftop views. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is an grand and impressive three bedroom flat on desirable Wedderburn Road that boasts high ceilings; plenty of space and interiors in fantastic condition. Read more.

Thurlow Road, Hampstead, NW3

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to Hampstead High Street and the Heath, this fabulous three bedroom first floor flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Fitzjohn's Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment with large proportions throughout including a lovely reception room and a large kitchen with room for dining. Read more.

Parkhill Road, Belsize Park, NW3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking. Read more.

Chalk Farm, Chalk Farm, NW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a quiet residential setting close to Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill, this fantastic three bedroom, first floor flat offers superbly presented and spacious interiors throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape