Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties to rent in Blackheath, SE3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Blackheath, SE3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Blackheath, SE3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Saundby Lane, Kidbrooke, SE3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the sought-after and stylish Blackheath Quarter of the Kidbrooke Village, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and contemporary layout as well as a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Shooters Hill Road, Blackheath, SE3

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interior with characterful features. Read more.

Point Close, Greenwich, SE10

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the heath, this wonderful two bedroom flat enjoys a tranquil setting surrounded by plenty of green space and is close to a good selection of amenities. Read more.

Osborn Terrace, Blackheath, SE3

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a fantastic riverside development this stunning brand new two bedroom flat boasts a superb reception room flooded with natural light, sleek fitted kitchen and a lovely private patio. Read more.

Charlton Road, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

With bright and stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful two bedroom house is well arranged over three floors and offers two spacious reception rooms ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Parkside, Blackheath, Blackheath, SE3

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom first floor flat set in a wonderful residential building, boasts bright and airy well proportioned rooms, neutral d├ęcor throughout and access to stunning communal gardens. Read more.

Hervey Road, Blackheath, SE3

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat set in a residential building offers a wonderful bright reception room, good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. Read more.

Dartmouth Grove, Blackheath, SE10

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large reception room and generous bedrooms, moments from Blackheath and Greenwich Park. Read more.

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat is set within a fantastic brand new riverside development and offers an exceptional double aspect reception room, sleek open-plan kitchen and two large double bedrooms. Read more.

Paynell Court, Blackheath, SE3

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is newly refurbished and set in a purpose-built block, offering a large reception room and benefits from a balcony. Read more.

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a brand new development moments away from Blackheath Village, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private terrace overlooking Quaggy River. Read more.

Casterbridge Road, Blackheath, SE3

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom third floor flat in Blackheath boasts large and airy accommodation offering a spacious reception room flooded with natural light that leads to a private balcony. Read more.

Ivy Court, Lee Road, Blackheath, SE3

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from Blackheath Village, this superb two bedroom second floor flat offers charming accommodation with a separate kitchen, a spacious reception room and a communal garden. Read more.

Celestial Gardens, Lee, SE13

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a secure gated community, this charming two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior throughout. Read more.

Lenham Road, Lee, SE12

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat boasting bright and spacious interiors and a great location close to the many local amenities of Lee with Blackheath and Lewisham also close for more variety. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape